Products We Accept
- Stainless Steel
- High Temp Alloys
- Computer and Household Electronics
- HVAC Units
Deer Valley Recycling (DVR) has expanded it’s recycling efforts to include HVAC units.
We now offer:
- Same day pick up services on all roof and slab mounted residential and commercial HVAC units.
- Employs two full-time EPA Certified Technicians to legally remove the Freon.
- Recycle reclaimed R-22 & 410-A Freon properly.
- We pay top dollar for all HVAC units.
We also buy all HVAC components, such as:
- Aluminum coils
- Aluminum copper coils
- AC fan motors
- Compressors (Sealed Units). *Units must be braised shut if removed by customer.
- *NEW* R22 Freon with testing equipment on site
High Temperature Alloys
The alloys we buy that are suitable for high-temperature alloy recycling include:
- Cupro Nickel
Electronic Waste Recycling
as all obsolete or outdated computers, cell phones, printers, PDAs, and thousands of other devices commonly used in offices, homes, and by people on the go.
- CRT monitors and TV’s are NOT accepted at this time
- Flat screen computer monitors will be accepted but carry no cash value