Products We Accept
- Stainless Steel
- High Temp Alloys
- Computer and Household Electronics
- HVAC Units
Deer Valley Recycling (DVR) has expanded it’s recycling efforts to include HVAC units.
We now offer:
- Same day pick up services on all roof and slab mounted residential and commercial HVAC units.
- Employs two full-time EPA Certified Technicians to legally remove the Freon.
- Recycle reclaimed R-22 & 410-A Freon properly.
- We pay top dollar for all HVAC units.
We also buy all HVAC components, such as:
- Aluminum coils
- Aluminum copper coils
- AC fan motors
- Compressors (Sealed Units). *Units must be braised shut if removed by customer.
High Temperature Alloys
The alloys we buy that are suitable for high-temperature alloy recycling include but are not limited to:
- Cupro Nickel
Electronic Waste Recycling
as all obsolete or outdated computers, cell phones, PDAs, and thousands of other devices commonly used in offices, homes, and by people on the go.
- CRT monitors and TV’s are NOT accepted at this time
- Flat screen computer monitors will be accepted but carry no cash value
- Printers can be recycled for a fee of $.35 per pound (price subject to change without notice)
- Microwaves are NOT accepted at this time